Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 14, 2011

30 Days: Day 14



Day 14- A PICTURE OF YOU LAST YEAR - HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED?





Okay.  These pictures were taken almost exactly 1 year ago to the day.  This was the day I told my close friends I was with child.  Hence the awkwardly staged poses.
How have I changed since this picture?
Let me count the ways:
I gained some weight, then lost some...then gained a little back.
I had my baby girl.
I cut my hair.
I figured out how to keep my small house clean most of the time.
I hung out with friends.
I made GIRL baby clothes and blankets.
I had my blog's first ever giveaway.
I learned how easy it is to break (and repair) the glass on an oven door.
I fell in love with Netflix.
I sent my baby to kindergarten.
I learned to drive (and love to drive) a mini van.
I paid some hospital bills.
I joined a PTO.
I got two more crowns.
I have nearly successfully potty trained a 2 1/2 year old.
I love my life.


There it is.  The way's I've changed since this picture was taken.  Awesome.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle Nielson said...

Camieo!!! I love you!!! Your so pretty!!! Wow! What an amazing year!!!! Im so.happy for u!! What kind of minivan do u drive? We are needing to get somthin bigger!!! Love & miss you oodles!!