Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 12, 2011

30 Days: Day 12



Day 12- SOMETHING YOU DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT

The things I don't leave the house with,in order of importance.



Clothes.  You will never EVER see me outside of my house without clothes.  Ever...unless you are my neighbor's teenage daughter...and you're sitting on your porch at just the right moment...and I have been nursing the baby and go to grab the mail...and suddenly remember I am sans shirt...
Aside from that.  Never ever.


Make-up.  More specifically, eyeliner and mascara.  There are days I'll leave the house without any shadow on, but I look like a corpse without the liner and mascara.  Trust me.


This little lady right here.  We're bosom buddies. no pun intended.  I have left her at home approx 5 times in her short 5 months.  I know, I know.  We like each other so it's all good.
 The diaper bag.  My purse for the next year er so.  Yay.  Dang kids!  And within my "purse" are the essentials, you know, diapers, wipes, tissues, hand sanitizer, pens, crayons, toys...you name it basically, I've got it.


My wallet.  For obvious reasons.
This is not my wallet but oh how I wish it were!!!!


My dumb phone.  We have a love/hate relationship,my phone and I.  I hate it, it is lame, it sucks, I am the guy on the commercial who doesn't get the text about the tacos.  But I can't live without it.  
The end.


That's my list.  My necessities.  What are some of yours?




Photobucket

No comments: