Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 29, 2011

30 Days: Day 29



Day 29: 3 WISHES

This one I can totally do, no hesitation.

Wish #1- I wish for my kids to grow up and be happy.  I wish they choose good careers and spouses and lives so they can just be happy and content and successful and never want for anything.
Wish #2- I wish for us to be able to actually find our dreamhouse and purchase it.  I know I have mentioned this before, but it's a big deal.  I wish for our house to sell really fast and for a great price and THEN for us to be able to purchase said dreamhouse.  And to live there for a really long time because heaven knows this moving stuff SUCKS!  And to be oh so very happy and fulfilled.

Wish#3- I wish for 3 more wishes.  
Ha ha no I'm totally kidding.
Um, let's see.  
I wish to be hot and skinny and totally rich.  
Yup, that's what I'm going with.
Deal with it.

What about you?  What would YOU wish for?

Photobucket

No comments: