Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 4, 2011

30 Days: Day 4

Day 4- A HABIT THAT YOU WISH YOU DIDN'T HAVE

I am not even sure where to begin with this one.  I can only assume we're looking for a BAD habit here because it would be absolutely SILLY to want to get rid of a good habit, right?
"Gosh I wish I didn't ALWAYS have to brush my teeth!"
"Showering is for suckers!"
"I hate the way I always feel the need to clean my house all the time blah blah blah!"
Silly.
Okay well I'm thinking I have quite a few habits I wish I didn't have.

I wish I didn't watch TV as I go to sleep.  
It's a problem, it's unhealthy, it needs to stop.  And yet, sometimes I just need the noise in my brain.

I wish I didn't pick at my toenail polish.  
It's a sickness, I do it without even thinking about it!  I'm sitting on my bed, or at the computer, or even on the toilet and look down and my pedicure has gone to heck.  To be fair, I mostly only do it when it's started chipping all by itself...mostly.

I wish I didn't quote movies along with them as I watch them.  
It's annoying.  It's completely out of control.  Sometimes it just comes out without me even knowing.  And my husband hates it.   
Sorry, friends.

I wish I didn't have such craptastic eating habits.
It's true.  My relationship with food sucks.  I am an emotional eater.  I am an angry eater.  I am a happy eater.  I am a sad eater.  I eat while I travel.  I eat when I'm bored.  
And the CRAZY thing of it all is that I CAN have amazing willpower.  I know what I'm supposed to eat and when I should eat it and what not to eat, but I can also justify just about anything and once I start eating the crap, it's all I want.  
Wheat bread and veggies!?  
Ew.
 I'll have some Doritos and cottage cheese. 
 Fruit?  
Sick.  
I'll have ice cream.  
Potatoes and noodles and sugar and all those things I love to hate to love.
Graham cracker and jelly beans and candy corn and hot fudge brownie sundaes.
And magic brownies.
It's all the worst.
And the best.
And the WORST!
It's a slippery slope and all of a sudden look in the mirror and you've got another set of boobies...only they're on your back!!
Honestly.
I don't know how to eat what I want and look the way I want to look.
I can eat the good stuff.
OR
I can eat the bad stuff.
There's no middle ground with me.
And I hate that probably the most.
That's my habit I wish I didn't have.  My eating.  
Stupid delicious Oreos and they're stupid large amounts of sugar and fat!
Boo!


Photobucket

No comments: