Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 18, 2011

30 Days: Day 18



Day 18- FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT


I can't narrow it down to just one!  I love to eat!  CHUNK LOVE FOOD!!  Here are a few of my very favorites.


There's just something about those nuggets.  And their lemonade!?  I could drink a gallon!

Wisconson Mac and Cheese.  So what if I eat like a 12 year old?!  It's GOOD!!

Oh Cafe Rio.  Loves me a enchilada style burrito...or salad.  

Orange Peel Chicken with brown rice.  So freakin' delicious.

 Uh yeah.  Rolls.  Need I say more?!
 Riverton Wyoming.  Sandwiches.  Delicious.
All you can eat salad, bread, soups and desserts?!  Where do I sign??!
 Veggie burrito, will you marry me?!
 Roast turkey ranch and bacon market fresh sandwich.  Ooh la la.
 Taco Bravo.  Churro.  Bean burrito, no onions.  I could die.

I love their salad bar.  And their pizza is pretty good too but there's just something about their salads...


I'm hungry. 
If you'll excuse me.
Chunk want food.
Now.
Photobucket

No comments: