Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 9, 2011

We Want To Know

It's that time again.  
Another Wednesday, another batch of questions.  
Let's get going here, shall we?
And as always, Hosted by Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama

Photobucket

{1} What is your "can't go without it" beauty product/cosmetic?
I'm going to have to say eyeliner and mascara.  I can run out of the house in a hurry as long as I have my eyes lined.  Otherwise I look like a dead person.  And that's just not pretty for anyone involved.

{2} Do you apply make-up before or after doing your hair?
It depends on the situation, but mostly after.  Professionally speaking, it's bad for your skin to have make-up on when you spray your hair because you can get hairspray on your face and it causes your make-up to get trapped between the spray and your skin and caused blemishes.  But sometimes you just gotta do the make-up first.

{3} How would you describe your personal style?
Um, I'm sorta preppy/casual.  I don't have a lot of occasions that I need to be dressed up professionally anymore, so I'm just chill.  Jeans, fitted T's, sweaters and boots, you know.  I'm basically what happens when Old Navy eats a little Maurices and barfs.  That's me, baby!

{4} How long does it take you to get ready each day?
I need an hour if I'm going to wash my hair.  If it's an off day then 30-45 minutes.  I'm pretty low maintenance, but with 3 kids I'm lucky to even get that long.   Usually it's broken up into 5-10 minute segments.  Awesome.

{5} What is your one pamper, just for you, beauty splurge?
I am a lotion snob.  I've gotta have the good stuff from Bath and Bodyworks or Victoria Secret.  Nothing else will do.  I've tried the knockoff Walmart kind and it is just NOT the same.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree about the lotion! B&BW is the best! I am a product of whatever Old Navy has on sale and $4 cotton tees from WM

Mamarazzi said...

gotta have good lotion, totally agree!!

thanks for linking up!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i love b&bw too, generic lotion never smells as good.

you should get tattoo'd eyeliner. it's freaking amazing. your eyeliner is my lipstick. HAVE TO HAVE IT.

i have friends that think my lips are just naturally the shade of my lipstick, it's subtle and yet PERFECT.

thanks for linking up and commenting on my blog.