Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 10, 2011

30 Days: Day 10

Day 10- SOMETHING YOU'RE AFRAID OF

I am not afraid of spiders, mice, snakes, earwigs and the like.
I HATE THEM VERY MUCH, DON'T GET ME WRONG.  But I am not afraid of them.
I am not afraid of ghosts, goblins, witches and whatnot.
I've learned a lot from watching Ghost Adventures.
I am not afraid of tight spaces, heights, crowds, or germs.
Let's be honest here, people.  I'm just not one of those phobic types. 

Here's what I AM afraid of.

I'm afraid of being broke.

I'm afraid of not being able to provide shelter, food and clothing to my family.

I'm afraid of getting into a horrible car accident.
I'm afraid of being in a car accident of any kind, really, not just the horrible kind.

I'm afraid of anything happening to my kids.
  From the little cuts and scrapes to anything else worse that I don't even want to think about.  Ever.

I'm afraid of losing my husband.
Death, infidelity, it doesn't matter.  He's my world and I don't know what I would ever do without him.

I'm afraid of hurting those I love.
Intentionally or not, I never want to cause someone else to hurt.

I'm afraid of losing my memory.
They say it starts after 30.  I'm doomed.

I'm afraid of being weak.
Spiritually, mentally, and physically.

This post is bumming me out.  
But those are some of the things I am afraid of.
It's not the little stuff with me,
perhaps it's me being a grown up.


But still...


...don't chase me with a spider.










Photobucket

No comments: