Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 3, 2011

30 Days: Day 3



Day 3- A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS

Wouldn't that be AMAZING?!  To have a singular picture of me with ALL my friends?!  
Yes.
Must make this happen.
**DISCLAIMER: I have WAY more friends than I have pictures of me and my friends.  So if you aren't listed here you are still my buddy, okay?!  It's just that I never took the time to take a picture of the two of us together.  I'm looking at you, Michelle and Brandi and Mimi!  Seriously!! 

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of me and some of my friends.
Brooke (Burton) Louderback.  My first friend.  My cousin sister.  My life would not have been the same without her in it.  We lived next door, so basically we saw each other every day.  And I looked up to her like a sister would.  And I love her with all me heart.  I wanna be like her when I grow up.  ALSO I have ZERO picture of us together.  (I zoinked this from her blog)  This must change IMMEDIATELY!
Ha ha, what's the best way to make sure all your friends come to your wedding? Make them bridesmaids!!!
My husband's favorite joke.  He's hilarious.
Here I am with a whole bunch of my besties!
Maricella Sanchez, Maudie.  We met in Laramie, we were roommates at a summer school program.  That's right, ya'll.  Nerds like us go to school in the summer.  She's basically the nicest girl I know, can't say that I've ever EVER seen her mad!  
Beverly Alliss.  Bev.  We met in college.  She's amazing.  She sings like an angel and is so fun and adorable and methinks she's getting married here pretty soon...
Jeni (Olds) Rydman.  My cousin.  One of my bestest friends in the whole wide world.  We grew up together, even though we lived about as far away as two people could, and not having a sis in real life, we were very close.  
Me.  I love me, I'm awesome.
Thom, he is my friend right?  I love him.  We had just got married when this picture was taken.  He's awesome too.
Betsy (Erickson) Simmons.  Old Bes, Harry.  One of my oldest friends.  And by oldest I mean we've known each other as long as I can remember.  We are a little over 3 months apart.  Our dads were in the same graduating class.  We lived a block away from each other and used to be able to yell across the field to each other.  We've been through a lot in our short lives and I'm pretty sure it was no coincidence we were friends.  I wouldn't have made it through Jr High without her, that's for sure!
Christine (Cripps) Lange.  Cripps, Bikini, Mom.  We met in college.  We were roommates.  We had some of the most wonderful and terrifying adventures.  There was a time when we couldn't come back from a road trip without having a near-death experience!  It was also not a coincidence we became friends and I basically have no idea what I would ever do without my Bikini. My Dad tried to adopt her when I brought her home from college.  She's basically my sister from another mister...ew that sounds creepy...
Shandra (Steed) Johnson.  We went through a lot in high school together.  And after we both got married, we were able to live near each other for a few years.  It was fun to be able to have such a good friend close by and we had some really great times.  She is one of those friends who I don't  get a chance to talk to for awhile and when we finally get together it's like we talked yesterday.  
Sommer (Reinhart) Ellsworth.  My Sommer Beth.  I wouldn't have survived my high school years without this girl.  She's amazing and such a good listener and she helped me through some pretty tough times.  We had the most amazing adventures on speech trips and we have a special bond that I can't even begin to explain.

Me.  Still awesome.
Bikini.  Still super fantastically wonderful and amazing.
Stephanie Cooley.  An amazing lady.  We met at Christine's wedding and it was kinda weird because I could have sworn I'd known her all my life.  She's so much fun and such a great example of what a mother and wife and teacher should be. She's pretty great and I'm lucky to know her.
AND I got lucky enough to have friends in my adult life too!  How awesome is that?!
Pretty awesome says I.

These lovely ladies and I live in the same town and so we see one another a lot.  We met at Girl's Camp where we were all leaders and we were fast friends.  We have also had some pretty epic GNOs!
Rebecca Jones.  My son's teacher, soon to be my boss or something like that.  (I get the opportunity to take care of her new baby while she works.  It's sort of a kid trade off)   She's funny and fun and I am glad to know her.
Me, again with the awesomeness. (Ya getting tired of seeing my mug around here yet?!)
Skye (Hyde) Weisz is someone I've always known OF, but we didn't really meet until her wedding.  I know how ridiculous that sounds, but it's true.  Our lives have crossed so many times and we have so many common people and places it's funny when you think about it.  Our Moms are friends, we are friends.  WE have a Currier service with each other.  I'm pretty sure she's going to be one of those people who is always in my life.
Stephanie Peterson.  This girl, man, she has saved my life on numerous occasions.  We've only been friends for a little over a year, but it honestly feels like we've known each other forever, and most likely will.  Good luck getting rid of me, Steph!  I'm a lifer!  We've never had to work at being friends, it just happened naturally.  And I think that's the best.  We can just sit and talk for hours and hours and we never get sick of it.  Although we DO do other things.  And we have the best of times.
We went to a concert.
It was, not kidding, amazing.
We're basically the sexiest Mario and Luigi there ever were.  Basically.
And oh yes, this is happening.
Here we are at my baby shower, with me looking all hot and pregnant and stuff.
She is seriously one of the best there is.  Ever.  I 100% do not know what I'd do without her and I love her like a sister.
Bronwyn Wright.  A cutie who jumped in and helped Steph with my amazing baby shower after only knowing me for a month maybe?  We've only known each other a little while but I think she's pretty great.  Shes fun to be around and is funny and cute and I am basically way glad to know her.


So what has this little exercise taught me?  First of all, I need to take more pictures of friends when we're together.  Seriously people, I combed through my pictures for hours today looking for friends!  Must have more pictures!!  Secondly, I only surround myself with talented, beautiful, amazing women, as you can clearly see.  I have high standards, only the best for me!  
And lastly, it has shown me just how blessed I am to have such fantastic and phenomenal friends in my life.  I am one blessed lady and consider myself the luckiest girl on earth,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephy said...

Sorry I'm 10 years late on reading this, but you made me cry cry a little =) You are the best. I love you like a sister too. Always! I don't know what I'd do if we weren't life long friends! Love you.

P.S. When I get home we're gonna party like [pink] Rockstars!