Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 9, 2011

30 Days: Day 9



Day 9- SOMETHING YOU'RE PROUD OF THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS

Welp, not a whole lot going on around here lately to be honest.

My kids were sick but are now almost all better,so that's pretty great.  Amelia is still on the mend but she's feeling better tonight.


Some of us *ahem...ian...cough* have been going commando so we can learn to go pee pee in the potty and wear big boy underpants.  There has been an abundance of tiny wee wee in this joint as of late.



We rented Just Dance 3 for a night and had a blast dancing around the family room, some of us sans pants.  And I'm pretty sure we did this song about 50 times.

I've been able to keep my house clean for a couple weeks.  And by clean I mean company clean!  That's quite a feat for this little lady let me tell you what!



And, uh, this literally happened two minutes ago.  So that's pretty awesome too!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle Nielson said...

Yay!! Good luck on the potty training!! :)

& camie!!!!!! Omg I cant believe how big and beautiful your baby girl is!!!!