Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 21, 2011

30 Days: Day 21



Day 21: FAVORITE PICTURE OF YOURSELF OF ALL TIME AND WHY.

I couldn't pick one all time favorite picture.  I know, go figure. Sorry, I'm indecisive.  But I did narrow it down to my top three.  So here you go.

That's me, age 5 months-ish. I love this picture because what's not to love?!  Holy crap just look at the adorable squishiness that is this little baby face!  Gosh I was so cute!  What happened?!  :)  Ha ha.  Seriously though, I see a lot of Mia in this picture.

This is me a couple months before I got married.  Just look at me, so happy, so innocent, so naive, so full of excitement and hope for the future.  I just feel like this picture is so serene and happy and beautiful and everything that was going on on the inside is showing through on the outside.








Our wedding day.  The bubbles.  All of our close friends and family surrounding us, literally.  The way I'm looking at my new husband, the way he's looking at me.  I really have no words. Just love.

Photobucket

No comments: