Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 11, 2011

30 Days: Day 11



Day 11- FAVORITE TV SHOWS


Ahhh, here's one I can really get into.  Thanks to Netflix, this list is double the size it would have been if I only had regular TV.  So here we go, past and present.  Buckle your seat belts, ya'll.  Here comes the goods...in no particular order.


 CASEE!
Oh how I love you.  
And Grisim and his lame and awesome one-liners.  
Las Vagas only, friends.  
All the rest are CRAP!
 KING OF QUEENS
I've had family members living in my basement too.
We can SO relate!
PARKS AND RECREATION
When I started watching this show, I didn't think it would be very good.
Boy did they prove ME wrong!
THE OFFICE
I have always loved this show.
It was incredibly hard to watch at first.
Hit too close to home I suppose.
But now that I don't work, I find it hilarious.
STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP
This was a good one.
It only had one season,
which makes me sad.
It was funny and dramatic and awesome.
And one that my husband and I could watch together. 
 MY NAME IS EARL
Oh Earl.
I love you.
And your white trash, good deed doing ways.
You too ended too soon.
 30 ROCK
So much love.
I basically have no words.
Just love.
 3rd ROCK FROM THE SUN
My mom and I used to watch this show together.
It was funny.
Now that I've watched it in my adult life,
I find that it was WAY suggestive and a little naughty!
Ha ha, here's to being innocent and naive!
FEAR FACTOR!!!
I could not watch this show at first.
But I became desensitized
And it provided me and Spence many hours of hilarious entertainment.
And also, much gagging.
COMMUNITY
Makes me laugh.
Every time.
 SAMANTHA WHO?
Such a cute show.
I think it only had one season too.
Why tv gods?
WHY!?
YES, DEAR
Jimmy Hughes.
One of my favorite characters of all time.
He sorta reminds me of my brother.
And I was so glad to see him on...
GLEE
How could I not love this show?!
I love to sing.
I love music.
I love acting.
It's sorta right up my ally.
Even though I'm a decade older than it's target audience.

 BETTER OFF TED
Another hilarious show cancelled before it's prime.

Sad day.
Thank goodness for Netflix.
HAPPY ENDINGS
This show makes me laugh out loud!
Even when I'm by myself.
Oh funny.

 FRIENDS
One of my all time favorites.
I have watched all the seasons too many times to count.
I can quote it like nobody's business.
Oh Friends, how I miss you.
UP ALL NIGHT
This show is so clever!
And funny.
And true!
I love the actors, I love the story.
I'm glad it's in my life.
 RAISING HOPE
The baby in this show is so freaking cute.
And these people are so trashy and perfect.
And I can't get enough.
FUTURAMA
Guilty pleasure.
The hubs and I have been watching this show together for almost 10 years. 
Sick.
It was cancelled and then it came back!  
Hooray!
I love when that happens!
 ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
Speaking of cancelled and coming back!
I adore this show with a capitol ADORE!
And I heard that it's coming back with a vengeance!
Vengeance and a movie!
Can't wait. 

 MODERN FAMILY
Another show I didn't think would make it.

I watched the first episode
and thought it was funny
but wasn't sure where they would go from there.
Well, I sorta love it when I'm wrong,
especially about awesome TV shows!
SCRUBS
Dear Scrubs.
Come back.
Love, 
Camie

So those are mine.  
What are YOURS?!


Photobucket

No comments: