Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 25, 2011

30 Days: Day 25



Day 25- PUT YOUR IPOD ON SHUFFLE.  WHAT ARE THE FIRST 10 SONGS?

My ipod is currently out of commission, sadly.  So I will just do it on iTunes, yes?  Yes.  Okay here are the first 10 songs, just for you...don't judge.

#1- You're A Mean One, Mister Grinch by Straight No Chaser
It is Christmastime, after all.

#2- Disco Inferno (Clean Version) by 50 Cent
I SAID no judging!!  
Also, I could not find the clean version on YouTube and I'd like to keep my blog at it's regular PG-13 rating sooo.....moving on.

#3-I Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus
Yikes.  So much for my PG-13 rating!  Ha ha!  I don't even know how this song got on my iTunes to begin with...*ahem* It's not mine, baby...

#4- Everyday is Exactly The Same by NIN

Come on!  Who doesn't love a little Trent Reznor now and again, am I right? 
Wait, what?  
Just me?  
Alrighty then...  
Next.

#5- Apologize by OneRepublic

Man I used to really love this song.  Brings it all back, know what I mean?

#6-You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

So what if I likes me a little Swifty sometimes...who doesn't?!  Plus she just so cute!

#7- Do You Right by 311

Oh 311!  How I love thee...

#8- My Humps by Black Eyed Peas

Yeaaaahhhhhh...uh...


#9- Bandages by Hot Hot Heat

What the crap ever happened to these guys?!?

#10- All The Small Things by Blink 182

Bwa ha ha!  Oh Blink... 
Back before I was married and had kids, we used to joke that this song was about my butt and chest...
yeah think about it for a sec...
it no longer applies...



Photobucket

No comments: