Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 23, 2011

30 Days: Day 23



Day 23- FAVORITE MOVIE

This one is hard, because again, it's like picking my favorite child!  I can't do it!  So here are a few of my favorites that I could watch over and over...and over again...and DO a lot.  And sometimes I cry and cry at the same times EVERY time.  And some just make me laugh...I know, I'm basically a 12 year old boy inside.  Whatever, here's my list in no particular order.


 





















Ah.  I need to go watch some of these right now!!
How about you?  What are some of your favs?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

I have to say that I am learning lots about you and that we have a lot in common. I thought about just saying "Nachoooooooooo" and leaving it at that but didn't think that would say it all. Hope all is well and hope you are doing great. Loving the blog still.