Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 30, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 30

A LETTER TO YOURSELF, TELL YOURSELF EVERYTHING YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF.

A letter to myself.

Dear Camie-
I'd like to start off by saying how fabulous you look today, man you're smokin hot.  And if you don't believe me, well you should because you're totally smokin hot.
I have a few things I'd like to tell you about yourself that I love about you.  Ha ha well obviously you're freaking hilarious.  And quite sarcastic, in case you haven't noticed by now...

Alright, well seriously I love how strong you are.  You can do hard things, very hard things.  You have and almost obsessive nature to make sure things get done and done right.  You are a natural leader and you need to speak up once in awhile.  You are smart and funny and you really do have a lot to offer.  You are pretty cute and you're clothes are always too big.  You need to have more confidence and be proud of who you are and what you've accomplished.  You have beautiful kids and a fantastic hubby who love you and would do anything for you.  You are talented and have a lot of things to accomplish yet so take care of yourself.  And love yourself.  And be happy because you're the coolest kid I know.

Love ya bunches, Camie
Photobucket

2 comments:

tiburon said...

Oooo I LOVE this idea. I really need to try this myself. You are pretty awesome :)

Shan said...

You always have been an amazing person.