Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 21, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 21

YOUR BEST FRIEND IS IN A CAR ACCIDENT RIGHT AFTER YOU TWO FIGHT.  WHAT DO YOU DO?

Ha well this question is a hoot because I don't generally fight with my best friends.  I don't fight with my friends in general.  I usually save my fights for family.  I know, giving the least to those who matter most, you don't have to tell me.

Okay, well, let's suppose my best friend IS in a wreck after we have a fight.  I would feel so guilty. Oh so very guilty.  And I would cry a lot.  And I would seriously be right there, at the scene, hospital, anywhere.  I'm kind of a baby like that.  

This question kinda sucks because I really don't want to think about anyone I love getting hurt.  Know that I would be very sad and apologetic and  be there to do anything for them.

But enough of this sad nonsense!  It's the holiday season!  Allow me now to distract you with this instead...




Now SHE need to be my best friend.


Photobucket

1 comment:

MimiSue said...

I LOVE love LOVE that video...I must have watched about 20 thousand times....thanks for the pick me up!