Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 7, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 7

SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE YOUR LIFE WORTH LIVING FOR.




I am almost positive that this one goes without saying.  I love my parents.  I love my little brothers.  I love my husband dearly and more than anything on earth, but my life wasn't really worth anything until


these two little bundles dropped into my life. 





And by dropped, of course, I mean forcefully shoved.



 I really had no idea what life was really about until I met this little face. 


And then, again, when this other little face looked into my eyes.



You know, you can talk about depression and all the hard things it brings.
These boys have indeed saved my life.
They make me look forward to each new day.
They make me want to live.
They make me want to be a better person.
A better mom, a better friend, a better woman.
They make me feel alive.
They make me want to take care of myself so I'll be around to see all the good they're going to bring into the world.



Izacc loves me.  He is concerned for me when I'm upset.  He always gives me hugs and kisses.  He cuddles with me when we watch TV.  He is very sweet and will do anything for me...as long as he WANTS to of course.  He has very good manners and mostly remembers when to use them.





Ian loves me.  He is very protective of me.  If anyone is tickling me or pestering me, he gets personally offended and cries.  He sometimes wants no one but his mom.  He melts my heart with his deep eyes and little smile.  And his speech is coming right along, and his "bove voo" and a kiss will make you crumble.





I never dreamed I would be a boymom.  
I always just assumed I would have a daughter somewhere in the mix.
Perhaps someday I will.
However, being the mom of these two brothers has made my life worth living.
They're sweetness, they're sense of humor, they're unique ability to annoy each other while making each other laugh has been such a joy to witness and be apart of.


They are brothers in every sense of the word.
I love them with all my heart.
I would die for them.



And I can't wait to add more to the mix!







My little superheros
Saving my life one day at a time.
And yeah, that is the costume Izacc wore two years ago...yeah I know he's only 18 months old...yeah I know Izacc was well over 2 when he wore it...I KNOW I KNOW!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

PONCIANO said...

Its amazing what cute little kids can do to our lives!! Cute babies!

The Izatts said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love those boys!