Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 6, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 6

SOMETHING YOU HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE TO DO

I do not like this one.  I feel like it's kind of tempting fate, am I right? I mean I could say, "Oh, I hope I never get into a car accident." and with my luck, it would happen the next day.  Oooh so maybe I should play some reverse psychology on fate, no?  Like, "I hope I never have a million dollars." No because then that WOULD happen!!  Lame.  I'm screwed either way.  So hmmm, what's a girl to do? How about this:

I hope I never have to change another dirty diaper again.

Because I would really love that but let's face facts here people.  That's just not happening.

So crap!  What shall I do?!  Okay,well, I think maybe I've figured it out!

I hope I never have to clean ice cream and peach juice off my living room ceiling.
I hope I never have to buy a(nother) Snuggie.
I hope I never have to gurgle peanut butter.
I hope I never have to shave Thom's back.
I hope I never have to wake up to a decapitated horse's head in my bed.
I hope I never have to slit my wrists and do push-ups in salt water.
I hope I never have to pay for sex on my birthday.
I hope I never have to fight Chuck Norris.
I hope I never have to fight for my right to party.
I hope I never have to arm wrestle Hulk Hogan.
I hope I never have to walk naked down the street while juggling chainsaws and singing the Canadian National Anthem in French.

Yeah, I could go on but really, I mean, really.  Yeah.

Photobucket

No comments: