Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 14, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 14

A HERO THAT HAS LET YOU DOWN.

Oh Jessica.
We've gone through a lot together, you and I.
I can remember sitting in my college apartment being so jealous of you.
You were gorgeous.
You were engaged to this guy.

You guys even did a freakin song together!   And it was so cute and sweet and sappy!

You had a rockin hot body
And then you got married.  
And you even saved yourself for marriage!!  What?!?!  Who does that?!  I love it!!
 So I thought you were pretty much awesome.
And your voice was everything I wanted mine to be.
And then you guys did an show on MTV.
And it was so stupidly addicting!!  I loved it!!
You were so lame and funny and kinda stupid.
And you had this cutesy little yummy line of cuteness.
You were the one who convinced me to go on South Beach Diet the first time.  Because hey, if you went on it and looked like this, so could I right?!
Yeah, not so much.
I lost a bunch so thanks for that.  But then I had a baby. So meh.


But then, what the what?!
What are you doing, lady?!
And geting rid of this fella?!
And what in the crap was this about?!

Oh sweet Jessica.
How you make me sad.
You are basically dead to me I'm afraid.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle Nielson said...

hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahaha omg camie i cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!!