Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 15, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 15

SOMETHING OR SOMEONE YOU'VE TRIED TO LIVE WITHOUT, AND CAN'T.

Dude, I've been thinking all day about this one and I've seriously got nothing.  Nothin I say!
So maybe the best answer here is sugar.  I have given it up 4 or 5 times and I always come crawling back. In my defense, however, I always went crawling back when I got pregnant, sooo I am not fully to blame, right?  I mean right?!  You know, pregnant ladies and those cravings?!
Yeah, I know, total cop out.  But that's what I'm going with.  Sugar.
Oh and Diet Mountain Dew.  Why can't I quit you?!





Oh, and lest I forget, this guy.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle Nielson said...

oh my goodness, i used to ONLY drink mountain dew, it was by far the best drink out there.....until i got pregnant with kendra!!! now i cant even stand to look at it!! it is so nasty!! haha weird huh? maybe its for the better though!! haha :)