Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 1, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 1

SOMETHING YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF.

Oh boy.  Let's start off with the Pandora's Box of questions, shall we?!  Sheesh!  Okay, well let's get crackin!

I could literally go on for days and days on this one.  Days.  It's not healthy for sure.  Not at all.  I am far far too critical of myself and have been for as long as I can remember.  Perhaps instead of delving too deeply into one something, I'll make a list.
Again, I know, not healthy. And I hate the word hate.  So I will list the things that I dislike very much.  Fair?  Fair.

I don't like my belly, my midsection.  I've always been a squishy marshmallow, no matter how much I work out and/or diet.
I'm not a fan of my freckles and moles.
I don't like my lack of booty, my pants are always falling down.
I don't like my lack of boobies either.  I'm kind of shaped like a chubby boy.
I don't like how critical I am, both of myself and others.
I don't delegate well, I feel the need to take on too much and stress myself out.
I don't like my temper.  I'm stubborn and like to have my way.
I'm not fond of how naive I am.  I can be gullible and it's totally embarrassing.
I hate my relationship with food.  I'm not an emotional eater, I'm a logical eater.  I can't let things go bad, I can't just throw things out.  I can justify everything.  It's exhausting.
I think I can be lazy at times.
I wish I had more patience.
I wish I could give all I have to give.
I sometimes feel stifled, unappreciated, and unimportant.
I really hate that.
I hate that I am getting older.  I kinda figured I'd be young forever I suppose.
I don't like when I'm a bad friend...which I feel happens more often than not.
I;m really not into my freaking clown feet, of which are two different sizes.
I hate that I have become such a good fighter.  Thor probably hates that too.

Well, I think that's about enough for now.  Any one of those topics is seriously opening up a HUGE can of worms, so a list it shall remain.  But nonetheless, here is it, there they are in black and white.  Perhaps I should start working on these.  I think maybe that's the whole point...and, perhaps, a whole other post!!


 Photobucket





No comments: