Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 7, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #7

I AM THANKFUL FOR TIME.

I am so very grateful for Thom's jobs. Yup, that's right. If you didn't already know, my Thommy is working two jobs. Which is totally sucks as far as I'm concerned, but at the same time, it's good. Especially at a time when the economy sucks so bad and lots and lots of people are having a hard time even finding one job, so I'm very grateful for the income which allows me to be a stay at home mommy.

BUT it's hard being a "single mom". I know I really don't have any idea what it must be like to be a REAL single mommy. That's a whole different ballgame! I just feel alone at this. We see Thom at noon for an hour when he comes home for lunch and at 5 for an hour before he goes to the other job. He gets home around 11 and sleeps. So there's no time to even sit down and chat. I feel really bad for him. He works really hard to keep us afloat.

That being said, I am grateful for days like today. He didn't have to work at either job. We stayed in bed, bummed around, went shopping, ate dinner, watched a movie, he even got to give Izacc a bath.

Izacc especially loves time with Daddy. Daddy reads his stories WAY better than Mommy ever could!

Ahh, now we are just chillin watching some tv.

It's been a great day.

I LOVE days like this when all we've got is time!

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

That would be so difficult. Man.