Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 21, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #21

I AM THANKFUL FOR MARRIAGE.

I love weddings. I love the thought of marriage and all it brings.

I went to a bridal shower and a wedding today.

One was for my cousin.

One was for my bestest friend from High school.

I love new love and watching two people start their lives together. It's so exciting to see how excited they are and how in love with each other.

It's awesome and beautiful and so much fun.

Aww, love sweet love.

3 comments:

melissa said...

I just wanted to say thank you for participating in a contest my company, Initial Designs, hosted over on Dang Gina's blog. Thanks also for your kind comments about my art and how you loved the 3 piece sets I make. I host giveaways over at my blog all the time, so come on over and become a follower www.melissajackson-initialdesigns.blogspot.com. Also, I am offering a 20% discount for those that have entered my giveaways now through Christmas. Thanks again! Love your blog too! Your little boys are adorable! ;)

Heidi B said...

thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. you could call me a lurker on your blog. you have a cute family. hope you have some great holidays.

Jennifer said...

I love new and old love....now that I'm an old lover. :-) I love your new picture of your fam! Super - duper cute!