Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 15, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #15

I AM THANKFUL FOR FACEBOOK.

I know, I know. Facebook? Really? But honestly, it has been awesome to find some friends from way back. I really never thought this would be on any list of things to be thankful for, but I truly am glad I joined. I've reconnected with old friends--some of whom are better friends now than ever before.

I am glad that we have the opportunity to grow and become the people we are and kind of forget those old grudges and "clicks"

I like the person I've become and the people I've known and now know.

Is this making any sense at all?

It's good to find old friends in a safe and not shady environment.



PLUS Mafia Wars is pretty dang fun.

No comments: