Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 4, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #4

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY IZACC.


Oh my sweet baby Izacc. How I am so grateful to have him in my life. He is so amazing. Honestly one of the smartest kids I've ever met. Too smart for his own good, actually. He is my little Mcgyver, always figuring out ways to get things done for himself. He's started to pour his own drinks and he can get into the fridge and cupboards, much to my disdain.

He's an unbelievable brother to Ian. He is always first on the scene to make Ian happy when he's crying. He is very helpful and almost always shares his toys. (I mean c'mon! I can't even share ALL the time!)

His vocabulary is astounding and he speaks very, very well. I think he watches too much TV, that's to say DVDs on the TV because we don't really get any channels. He can quote movies or shows that he's only seen once. It's pretty comical when he pulls one out at the appropriate time...or inappropriate time as the case may be.

He loves his Daddy. He loves his "Dama and Papa" He loves his aunts and uncles "Pee and Nee", "Brot and Rena", and or course, "Ben". He once told me that he was friends with everyone and that means he is nice to them and they are nice to him. I hope he always has that beautiful viewpoint.

He is so sweet and sensitive, especially to me and my feelings. If I am sad or upset, he comes to me with a hug and kiss and tells me not to be upset, it will be ok. He is considerate and so full of love and innocents. He is such a blessing to me and I am so grateful to have this sweet spirit in our home. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.

Love you Boy! (Even if you NEVER look at the camera anymore!)

No comments: