Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 17, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #17

I AM THANKFUL FOR BROWNIES.

Or any baked good really. Cookies, cakes, breads, bars, cupcakes.

Mmmmm.

Love them all, yum yum.

But my all time favorite is the brownie. Classic.

And there are so many different types and tastes of brownies. Fudgy, cakey, super dooper chocolaty, blonde, butterscotch, frosted, chewy, hot out of the oven, cooled, topped with marshmallows and then frosted. My goodness. Lets have a big ol party where all we eat are brownies!

And vanilla ice cream.

And a little hot fudge on top.

Oh my, when we lived in Utah, we would frequent a little place called Leatherby's. I think they are traditionally known for their ice cream, but they have AMAZING hot fudge.

I am a little picky when it comes to my hot fudge. I don't like the Hershey's syrup kind, where it's thin and not very tasty. I don't like it when it's semi-sweet and yucky! I like it to be thick and kind of grainy and sweet, not like chocolaty fudge, but, oh. There is a taste I can't really describe.

So one year my hubby bought a jar of their Hot Fudge for me for my birthday. We had the most delicious brownie sundaes instead of birthday cake. And I ate the rest of the jar practically by myself over the next few weeks.

I gained some weight, but it was oh so worth it.

It's a good thing we moved...

I didn't even know you could buy it by the jar at Leatherby's.

Ahh, death by brownie...

AWESOME!

No comments: