Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 29, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #29

I AM THANKFUL FOR FAITH.

It's true. I believe. I believe in a lot of things. Far, far too much to get started here. I just want to say how grateful I am for my faith and religion. And all the things not related to my religion that I believe. I am grateful for all the aspects of my life that make me who I am. I am grateful for the things in my future I need to believe in. I am grateful for the person I will become and have faith in the things that will shape me. I know who I am, I know who I want to be and I basically know how to get there. But there is that little portion of unknown that I am so grateful for. I'm glad I don't know everything. I'm glad I get to believe in something. I'm glad it's a walk of faith everyday. I'm thankful for the things I look forward to happening. I have faith that I will be the person I want to be. I'm grateful for a husband who constantly makes me think and not get complacent in my ways. I'm grateful I'm not perfect, and I'm so so grateful for this life full of unknowns. Faith is a funny little thing that can make or break you. I'm thankful for the privilege to choose whether to take it or leave it.

And I'm grateful for Tylenol because I have a headache.

I have faith it will work...

No comments: