Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 1, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #1

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY.

My parents are amazing people. They have been married for 31 years and live to tell the tale! They raised 4 kids and have taught us many, many life lessons. We may not always see eye to eye, but that's what makes life interesting. How boring would it be if we were all the same?!

Dad- You are strong and smart and have an amazing sense of humor. You have always been the selfless example of how to be generous and kind, no matter the cost. You would give you the shirt off your back and not think twice about it. And you are the best Papa in the entire world! Believe me, I've asked around! Thank you for all you've done for us and continue to do for us. We love you!

Mom- You are a shining example of love and kindness. You are always so sweet and thoughtful. You've taught me so many important values and skills important to being a wife and mother. You are my best friend and I am so glad that I always have you to cry on your shoulder, laugh with and just be there. You've given me so many good traits and I love you more than anything!

Thompson- I don't even know where to begin. You are the love of my life. You support our family so selflessly and work so so hard. You are funny and so smart. You've meshed so well with my parents and siblings and you are a supa-doopa daddy. Izacc and Ian love you so much and love it when you are around. You know how to make us all smile and you've been so patient with me these last six months. You're the best!

Brock- You have always been my friend, my brother, my buddy. We used to play the greatest games together. We grew up together and I couldn't have asked for a better playmate. You've started an amazing family and I am so proud of the man you've become. You are so funny and hardworking. You really work so hard and I worry that you never have fun. Remember that you still need time to play!!

Sevena- Brock really found his soulmate in you. You two couldn't be more perfect for each other. Not to be cheesy, but you complete one another. You've added so much to our family. You're very talented. You can paint and draw and play piano and sing and you make a mean birthday cake! You're very sweet and intellegent. I love your babies! Thank you for being you!

Spencer- You and I have always been very similar. We laugh at the same jokes, we like the same movies, we have the same taste in food. We've always gotten along the best and also had the greatest of fights. Being similar means the same things set us off, right? No matter how much fighting and yelling and throwing (remember those days?) occurs, we always have the unique ability to forgive and forget. Thank you for that. We used to stay up all hours of the night and play Playstation and roadtrips with you were the best. You are such a great uncle. You're funny and kind and have so much to give. Please remember how much you have to offer and never sell yourself short. Ha ha, short? You? Ha ha. I love you.

Nicole- You bring a lot to our family and we're glad there's you. You make Spencer so happy and you've become quite the wife. You are always willing to help anybody, which is a huge asset to everyone you're around. You are a fun aunt and my kids love you. It's good to know that you will always be there. For all the times you've watched my kids and helped me out in any way, I thank you.

Ben- Aw little Ben. You are such a great example. You are so cool. It's true. Nothing seems to get to you and you always have a level head about you, unless someone insults UW that is. All joking aside, you are so trustworthy and kind and honest, perhaps too honest. You are the greatest missionary in the whole state of Mississippi and surrounding areas. You're a fun uncle and brother. We love you so much and can't wait to see you in 8 months!!!

I also have wonderful in-laws who are so giving and kind and it's just so great to be surrounded with the family I have. My support system is fabulous and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for everyone in my sweet, sweet family.

No comments: