Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 5, 2009

30 Days of Thanks #5

I AM THANKFUL FOR SLEEP.

Man oh man am I thankful for sleep. How could you not love some good zzzzzz's, huh? Sleep is one thing I feel that I take for granted all the time! The older I get, the more I realize when I have not gotten enough.

When I was in college I pulled all-nighters ALL.THE.TIME. Not kidding. There was a reason our a capella group was called 3 am at the Dounut Shop. For real, we were there at least once a week at that time. I can remember sleeping for, perhaps, maybe 2 hrs a night and being fine. FINE.

Fast forward 10 years and I could literally sleep all day. No really. I feel tired ALL.THE.TIME. Let's blame the kids because honestly, they are the number one and number three reasons I don't get enough sleep. (number two, of course, would be the freekin Internet)

However, when I do get a good solid dose of the good stuff, man oh man. Heaven on a pillow. Ian slept through the night for the first time in months last night...and I am thankful. He's asleep now. Good night.

No comments: