Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

August 10, 2011

We Want To Know



Photobucket

It's Wednesday & time to link up with Mamarazzi Alicia aka Queso!  

#1 If you could be on any game show what would it be?
Oooh, I gotta go with The Price Is Right here.  I've ALWAYS loved that dumb show!  And it doesn't take that much skill, right?  I'd say I want be on Millionaire because I'msure I could do it, but I'm pretty sure I would freeze under the pressure and get the third question wrong, maybe not even come home with a thousand dollars.  So The Price Is Right it is!!
 
#2  If you could choose to stay any certain age forever, what age would it be?
What a coincidence!  I am 29 and shall be for a while!  Maybe not forever, but for a good 5 years-ish.  I can't allow myself to cross the threshold into "thirties" yet...it's a scary place... 

#3  What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Thirty minutes ago I was getting Ian a bowl of cereal, getting one for myself and sitting down and nursing the baby...while I ate my cereal...I know, I know, try not to be too jealous of the glamourus life I lead.

#4  What would i find in your fridge right now?
 A whole lot of nothing!  There's milk and some soda and the essentials, you know, ranch, ketchup, BBQ sauce, etc.  There's some leftover spaghetti and some hamburger, cheese, turkey, summer sausage and breast milk.  Don't judge me.  Oh and some bacon and apples. Whew!  So glad I had at least 1 healthy thing in there, but let's be honest, those apples have been in there for months and are a little inedible...they're just so my crisper doesn't look empty and I don't feel like a complete turd for having no fruit in the house.

#5  If you were a piece of furniture what would you be? why?
I'm gonna say the bed!  Yeah,that's the life, am I right?  Just laying there in front of the TV all day, all soft and comfy, and the fatter you are the better people like you.  But wait, knowing what goes on IN my bed...yeah no one needs to see that...not even me!  I'll be the couch instead.




Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT ANSWERS :)

VandyJ said...

I thought about saying the bed, but really, who needs to know what goes on there?

Robin said...

The 30's isn't so bad but over 45... totally a bummer!

Unknown said...

The 30's are GREAT. I have more condiments than food too- then again I actually like condiments. ;)

Stephy said...

You crack me up. Always.

Stay 29 until I catch up! Then we can age gracefully together!

The Lovely One said...

I think I'm going to start saying I'm 35 forever... No one needs to know when I turn 40!

Alicia said...

ahhh 29...the best ten years of my life...lol. i'm not looking forward to crossing the 30s threshold either. *sigh* lol and your glamorous breakfast sounds about as fabulous as mine...dang kids! ;)