Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

August 26, 2011

Friday Confessional: It's Been A Poopy Day Already



Photobucket


It's Friday again.  And I'm in Utah again.  And I have a lot of confessing to do so let's get cracking!

I confess...

  • I am TIRED! 
  • So tired.
  • Sleeping on a craptastic bed for two nights and then an air mattress for two nights isn't conducive to good night's rest.
  • The beds up at the reunion were less than desirable.
  • A mattress on top of a box.
  • Not a box spring, but a wooden box.
  • Charming.
  • And I love LOVE staying with my Gramma, but that air mattress leaves something to be desired.
  • Not to mention my little miss has decided that sleeping is for chumps.
  • Party all night, baby.
  • She's so cute that I do anything for her.
  • Thus I am tired.
  • My little buddy turns 5 in 3 days.
  • I'm not quite sure how it all happened.
  • But we went official school shopping for him on Wednesday.
  • Got some clothes and shoes and socks and underpants.
  • He's ready to go.
  • I am not so ready.
  • But I'm sure it will all be fine.
  • Did I mention his birthday is on the first day of school?!
  • Because it is.
  • And that doesn't add any stress to that day at all.
  • None.
  • I have to bring cupcakes into his class.
  • So it will be a special day for him.
  • Ha ha I can't wait to make these cupcakes though.
  • Angry birds.
  • Shall be a fun little surprise for him.
  • He does love him some angry birds.
  • We may or may not be going to Lagoon today.
  • I love Lagoon.
  • But Lagoon and little babies don't really mix.
  • Perhaps my momma can come with us and then I can ride the big kid rides.
  • Albeit alone, but I will ride them.
  • My hubby is not so fond of the rides.
  • I can't get enough.
  • How did we end up together you ask?
  • The world may never know.
  • But we'll see I guess.
  • To Lagoon or not to Lagoon.  
  • That is the question.
  • It was a poop factory here this morning.
  • We woke up to Ian with poo smeared all up his back.
  • And Amelia promptly followed suit.
  • Awesome way to start the day, no?
  • *exhale*
  • I love my life.
  • No sleep, poop and all.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Stephy said...

Oooooh I miss you. And your stories. And your humor. And your voice. Is that gay? I don't care.

ANGRY BIRD cupcakes?! You're the coolest mom ever. Seriously!

Love your face.

VandyJ said...

Cupcakes on the first day of school? He is going to be the hit of his class.
Some day you'll look back on the poop and laugh, not today though.
Hope things look up soon.

Unknown said...

Walmart has angry bird stuffed animals!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Awesome confessions!