Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

August 29, 2011

Izacc Zander Coles

Today is August 29.

Exactly five years ago TODAY I was here:


Doing this:

Saying hello to him:

And doing this:

And this:

And loving this:

And this: 


And somehow, TODAY I was here:
Doing this:
Saying goodbye to him:
And doing this:
And this:
And not so much loving this:
And this:

My sweet Izacc, how have the past 5 years gone by so fast?!  Not fair to your poor mama that you turn 5 AND start Kindergarten on the same day!  My heart can't take it!  You are such an amazing little boy and I am constantly impressed by you.  You have a vocabulary that far surpasses mine and you have so much love in your heart you make friends where ever you go.  I am so happy for you to be growing up and going to school, you will love it.  I am beginning to miss all your fun words you used to say, like "my heart is beeping", "we need more baberies", "can I play on your toopeter?" and "oncellant".  I'll miss you while you're at school and your younger brother is not going to know what to do with himself!  You take such good care of him and I love the little man you are turning into...just don't do it as fast.  Let's make the next five years go a little slower okay?!  Thanks for making me a momma.  You're my best.


Lil Izacc, Aug 29, 2006
                             

Lil Izacc, Aug 29, 2011







Oh, and also 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
































Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love this ode! Happy Birthday Izzac!

Lange Family said...

Oh I love this post! I can't believe he is already five years old! What a smart and amazing boy! Happy Birthday Izacc! We love you!

Jena said...

Oh, so sweet! How memorable to turn 5 on the first day of kindergarten! Yes, they grown too fast - hang on and enjoy the ride.