Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

August 12, 2011

Friday Confessional: Sexy Hair and Brownies



Photobucket


I can't  believe it's Friday again!  I swear it was JUST Friday a second ago...well, I guess if you wanna be technical it WAS Friday just a second ago smarty pants!  I MEAN this week went by fast.  But I digress, let's get to the confessin'!

I confess...


  • Today was Izacc's last day of summer school.
  • HUZZAH!!
  • No really, this is spectacular news.
  • FREEDOM!!
  • Too bad it's only gonna last for two weeks.
  • That's right, everyone, in two weeks I will be the sobbing proud mother of a Kindergartner.
  • I can't believe I am old enough to have a kid in school.
  • I can remember my first day of kindergarten.
  • It wasn't THAT long ago.
  • I wore a blue shirt with a pair of blue shorts.
  • They were a matching set.
  • I had said sets in purple and pink too.
  • And they had one of those weird belts that you have to pull it through to get it tight;
  • Damn belts.
  • I can remember many a panic attack standing in the bathroom stall with the bell ringing and me trying to get that *&#$(@ belt done up.
  • Stupid kindergarten fingers!!
  • I also had the biggest fro mullet you ever saw.
  • What you don't believe me?!
  • I wish I had a picture to show you.
  • It's in a box somewhere.
  • I promise I will bring it out someday.
  • Until then, how about a picture from when I did my own hair?
  • Will that suffice until I can get the fro mullet photo out?!
  • Here ya go:


  • Yeah buddy.
  • I know it.
  • Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
  • Also please note that I am a whole head taller than my friend standing next to me.
  • Yup, I was AWESOME.
  • Oh man.
  • I hope Izacc has inherited my awesomeness...
  • ...er maybe on second thought...
  • Seriously though.
  • He was just born a minute ago.
  • I know, I know, he really wasn't, but you know what I mean!
  • His big fat birthday is on the first day of school too.
  • So we're gonna have to make that day super special and amazing.
  • Any ideas?!
  • Ever since having Miss Amelia my brain seems to be broken.
  • All creativity I ever possessed is lost in the abyss of my sleepy, sleepy brain.
  • Hopefully it will come back.
  • Soon.
  • I have to take Ian to child development today for his 2 year screening.
  • I know, I'm a little late.
  • But better late than never, right?!
  • Yeah it should be fun.
  • Also there is a GIANT pan of super magic brownies in my kitchen as we speak.
  • It is a problem.
  • And if any of you were thinking MAGIC magic brownies, sorry, you are mistaken.
  • They have no pot.
  • Just marshmallow goodness.
  • They are seriously yummy and addicting.
  • And the devil.
  • BUT SO GOOD!
  • I shall share the recipe if you like.
  • But beware, they will haunt your dreams at night with their deliciousness.
  • Oh mama.
  • I might need to go have one now.
  • And put my hair in a big ol side pony with a clippy on top.
  • I'm bringing sexy back.
  • Oh yes, it is happening.

Now go link up!  It's super fun!  You know you want to!!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved those clippy things! You are so hilarious! I didn't have the mullet but I did have the Jersey girl bangs and I am from SC!

mrs. peterson said...

yes i want that recipe. steph talks them up like people tlak my crack cookies up. lets swap! that picture=AWESOME. like beyond awesome. i love old pictures! birthday ideas for the first day of school....do they have 1/2 day or full day kindergarten??

Stephy said...

You already DID bring sexy back & a little of it spilled over into those brownies. Yum. Also I heart you. You're awesome. The end.