Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

September 21, 2010

Apple Help!


I have recently become in the possession of a whole bunch of apples.

Gala apples to be exact.

I need help.

There's no way I'm gonna be able to eat them all before the go bad.

No way.

So I think I need to make something out of them.

What exactly, I have no idea.

Can you can pie filling?

Do Gala apples make good pies?

Anyone have any ideas?

Recipes?

Suggestions?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Because I've got apples coming out of my ears over here!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Becca said...

don't know tons about apples, but I have been told that galas aren't the best for pie. I would go the applesauce route. I don't know how to make it but my kids love to eat it. I bet you can find some yummy recipes online