Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

September 26, 2011

Some Fun Stuff and A WINNER!

I have been playing around with My Memories digital scrap booking software all week and I have come up with even MORE fun stuff!  The one that I'm most proud of, however, now graces my blog!
TADA!  NEW HEADER, EVERYBODY!!
(If you are reading this in reader, click over to my blog NOW!  Come see how cute my kids are!)

So, just FYI my header will probably change about every week er so because this software is so much fun to use.

Speaking of fun, the time has come to announce the winner winner chicken dinner!

Wow, you guys!  I had 46 entries for this contest!!  It blows my mind!!  Thanks to all who entered, I wish I could give it to everyone!  You guys said some WAY nice things!!  (Even if you were doing some major butt kissin' , I still liked it!  :)  
But, alas, there can be only one winner.

The entries have been counted, the numbers have been tallied and random.org has chosen:





Which belonged to......









ASHLEY COOK!!!

YAY ASHLEY!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Email me soon so I can get you the deets!!

To everyone else, like I said, I wish I had 11 more copies to give out!  
If you wanna go purchase it, be sure to use the coupon 
STMMMS80924 to get a sweet $20 bucks off!

Thanks again, everyone!
Photobucket