Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

September 16, 2011

Friday Confessional: Coo Coo Kachow




Photobucket

It's Friday again, and I'm ready to do some confessing.  Let's get going here!

I confess...

  • Ian's new favorite show to watch lately has been
  • Wait for it
  • Blue's Clues.
  • Gotta love Netflix.
  • Actually, he's been bouncing between Blue's Clues, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Tangled.
  • Heaven help me.
  • Now that Izacc's in school he has seized full control of the TV
  • And is getting all the use of it he can.
  • Oh Steve and your striped shirt and khakis.
  • Killmenow.
  • Didn't he have to quit the show because of drugs or something?
  • Nope.
  • That was just a rumor.
  • I just googled it.
  • Yup, I'm that cool.
  • Not a bad lookin' fella, that Steve.
  • Am I right?!  
  • He's cute, whatevz.
  • The same can not be said for others...
  • AKA DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba...
  • Yeesh.
  • Lets move on, shall we?
  • Please?!
  • The new glass for our oven came yesterday.
  • I can't wait to get that installed and use my oven again.
  • We've used it only once since last Friday.
  • Without that outside glass all the heat does not stay in the oven.
  • Rather, it heats up the entire house,
  • Which made it super sweltering in this joint.
  • So it was decided that we'll just not use it until it can be whole again.
  • I didn't realize how much I use it until I couldn't.
  • Isn't that always how it goes?!
  • Lame.
  • Speaking of lame, I am having a MAJOR problem losing weight
  • Is that common to breast feeding moms?!
  • I haven't ever tried to lose it so soon after having a baby,
  • But I am really giving it all I have.
  • I'm exercising my butt off,
  • I'm eating less,
  • I'm seriously trying all I can.
  • And I have lost NOTHING!
  • Not a dang thing, and I've been working at this for 2-3 months!
  • So any tips?
  • Suggestions?
  • Am I just destined to be a chubster until I stop nursing?!
  • Boo to THAT I say!!
  • It's frustrating to say the least.
  • Wanna know what is also frustrating?!
  • Potty training.
  • Potty training a little buddy who is hard to understand.
  • Thom has been trying to bribe him with a race car every time he keeps his diaper clean all day.
  • Now he says "poop in the body cool race car"
  • As he fills his diaper.
  • I know he'll do it when he's ready.
  • But I'm ready.
  • I'm ready to not change sick human poop diapers.
  • I'm ready to only have one bum to change.
  • I'm ready to only buy one size of diapers.
  • I'm ready.
  • But I can wait, I suppose.
  • If I have to.
  • Jeesh, I feel like all I do is wait around here.
  • Wait to lose weight, wait to fix oven, wait for Ian to be potty trained.
  • Isn't there anything I can have right now?!
  • Yeah, I think I'll go have a Diet Dew and watch some Arrested Development.
  • Seriously, have you watched that show?!?!
  • HILARIOUS!!
  • Oh my how did I miss it when it was on TV?
  • Because oh my gosh.

  • No seriously.
  • I gotta go watch some RIGHT NOW.
  • I bid you good day.
  • I.SAID.GOOD.DAY!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Chell said...

My daughter is now 16 and I still have blue's clues night mares.... not really, but I did catch her watching it on netflix the other day. She said she was just "remembering the good ol days" LOL

VandyJ said...

Bruiser is on a Blue's Clues kick right now. I liked Backyardigans better, but it's mostly my mom who gets to watch them with him and she doesn't mind.
I have kept Yo Gabba Gabba far from Bruiser because he ranks right up there with that purple dinosaur who shall not be named.

Unknown said...

I LOVED Steve! He's so much better then Joe! Plus, my nephew thinks that my Steve looks like Blue's Steve!

Losing weight while BFing is hard. I have done it, but it wasn't easy. I felt like I was always hungry.

Don't push the potty training. I just went from three in diapers to two. It's not that bad. I waited until my son was 3.5 years old. He was ready, and it just got it. It was wonderful!

Plus, we cloth diaper, so it's huge savings not having to buy a million diapers a month for all the kiddos in diapers. CDing isn't so bad. Actually, it's not bad at all. It's super fun! Really, diapers can be fun!

Good luck with everything! Hope the waiting stops soon. :D

The Izatts said...

Ok first of all...Steve is totally good looking and steve from steve songs is also a hottie as we have previously discussed and so is super why...ok took that one a little too far...lol! I've been home too long, what can I say! Second, you look way better already than I do over a year after having my first baby! the end!