Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

June 7, 2010

Baby Shower Countdown

I’ve been up to my old tricks again.    DSC_5540 Except this time I bought a score blade for my cutter and it seriously cut my time in half!DSC_5541 No pun intended.DSC_5544Oh and I added a little blue and brown into the mix.DSC_5545That’s right.  We’s gonna have us a double shower!DSC_5546I’m pretty sure it’s going to be the greatest shower of all time.DSC_5555Judging by these here invites, boy, it’s gonna blow your minds!DSC_5548Not to brag or anything…

4 comments:

PONCIANO said...

very cute!!

Amber said...

These are so cute. After seeing your previous post on these I made some similar ones for Tiffanys baby shower and might I say they are adorable but they take FOREVER to make, but totally worth it!!

Gwen said...

You made these?!? You are insanely talented!

The Izatts said...

I LOVE THEM! This is going to be the GREATEST baby shower I have ever been to, and I'm not just saying that because it's half for me lol...although that does make it 10 times better! Love you and thanks for all the work you went to for this :)