Hey hey hey! I'm back, friends, and ready to roll.
It's Friday and I gotta get some stuff off my chest.
Speaking of my chest, well, let's start there.
- I am officially done nursing.
- I know I should probably be sad or nostalgic or something.
- But I'm not.
- Don't get me wrong, I love my baby.
- But the minute he tried to get into my shirt on his own, I knew it was over.
- My boobs are finally mine again.
- *Triumphant laugh*
- Ha ha!
- And I am happy about that.
- Except for the fact that they are shrinking at an alarming rate.
- I had grown accustomed to their, uh, girth?
- I have always been head chief captain of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.
- Head chief captain.
- I was going to get a jacket made
- and a plaque.
- But then baby #2 came along and whamo!
- I was booted from the club.
- Bittersweet moment.
- And I was, you know, liking my new shape.
- But then, no more nursing=incredible shrinking boobies.
- Sorry for all the boob talk.
- My mom probably already quit reading.
- She's modest and stuff.
- But then again, I have also been on the dreaded diet for 3 weeks
- Methinks that might have something to do with it.
- Two strikes,poor chest, two strikes.
- I'll soon relinquish my crown as head chief captain.
- And this time I'm getting that personalized jacket.
- It's gonna be pink.
Okay go read and play! It's fun and she's practically the funniest person I've known.