Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

June 11, 2010

Friday Confessional: Utah Again



Hey pals. What's up?
Have you been over here lately? Because I really think you should go.
She's fabulously awesome and I luff her.
Anyway, onto the goods.
Here we go.

  • Here I am, back in Utah.
  • I am helping/chaperoning/tagging along with a youth conference.
  • I'm leaving my babies with their daddy overnight.
  • YIKES!
  • I've never done that before.
  • In fact, Ian and I haven't been apart since August 2008.
  • I'll give you a second to think about that...
  • Anyway,I hope they'll be ok.
  • I'm a little nervous about it to be honest.
  • But I'd rather they be an hour away rather than 4.
  • You know, just in case.
  • So I was just going to come down and go back.
  • But then brilliant hubby that I have suggested staying.
  • And then we just decided to stay the week.
  • Next Saturday is going to be the best baby shower to ever be thrown.
  • It's true.
  • It's going to be ledgen
  • wait for it
  • dary.
  • Yeah, that's right.
  • Remember the first birthday party?
  • Yeah, this party's gonna blow it out of the water!
  • I'm excited.
  • It will be super fun.
  • I hope I'm ready in time.
  • I have a ton to do still.
  • I've been preparing for weeks
  • I'm still not done.
  • Oh man.
  • We went to Pizza Hut last night.
  • When my 3 year old asked for a box for his leftovers,
  • I think the waitress told him that boxes are pretty BA.
  • B.A.
  • As in bad ass?
  • Because if you're into teaching my three year old his second* naughty word, well, we ourselves will have words.
  • He asked me what she said.
  • I told him brilliant and awesome.
  • He doesn't need to know really.
  • Maybe thats what she meant.
  • Brilliant and awesome.
  • B.A.
  • Is it just me or is the slang getting weirder?
  • I thought a BA was a bachelor's degree.
  • And I'm pretty sure you don't need one of those to get a Pizza Hut box.
  • Or give one for that matter.
  • I need to go to bed.
  • I've got a big day of chaperoning/helping/tagging along to do tomorrow.
  • It should be pretty BA.
*Hell has been his word of chioce as of late. See sidebar for more detailed info on that little gem.

5 comments:

BNM said...

hahaha BA ive never heard that before but how strange if it really does mean bad ass to say it to a 3 yr old! LOL! Have fun on your trip and try not to worry to much. I went to a whole other state and left my 2 yr old with my hubby for a week.. I worried like crazy but it was a nice break for me :)

Oka said...

BA...Bad Attitude, isn't that what B.A. Baracus's name stood for??? LOL

Also my FIL's initials and the boys (his sons) tease him about Bad Attitude.

I think you will have a great trip and a lesson will be learned by the babies and their dad.

I loved reading Izacc's Words of wisdom.

Stasha said...

B.A. could mean Big Appetite? Maybe? LOL

Not sure that's a new one on me, LOL!

Jennifer said...

I'm surprised you even had pizza leftover to ask for a B.A box! We never have left over pizza -- thanks to me...I could eat pizza until I B.C (Blow Chunks)...Which would explain my B.B (Big Butt)...but I'm totally fine with almost B.C'n and having a B.B because pizza is DELICIOUS! :-)

Melissa said...

Aw, you're in Utah? Now we can totally hang out :) Nothing like getting your swearword education from a waitress :) Good luck on your overnighter!