Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

August 27, 2010

Friday Confessional: PARRTTTYYY!!



Well,it's Friday again. Man this week has flown by! Sheesh already!
Well, enough lallygagging. Let's just hit it.

  • IZ's big birthday is Sunday.
  • Lots to do tomorrow to get ready.
  • However, cleaning is NOT one of them!
  • Ha! Are you proud of me or what!?
  • My house has been clean for over a week!
  • No kidding!
  • It's been amazing.
  • Thanks for all your help, everyone, by the way.
  • Your ideas were what made me do it and keep doing it.
  • Ahh clean house!
  • So Sunday, birthday dinner/party.
  • Tuesday my YW are doing a mother/daughter party.
  • And it's gonna be really fun.
  • I'm using a lot of the stuff from Ian's first birthday party!
  • Working smart, not hard eh?
  • You see I've basically been planing this bad boy myself.
  • The other leaders have been out of town.
  • It's been a lot of work, and the timing kinda sucks
  • But I think it will go well.
  • I hope.
  • So Sunday party
  • Tuesday party
  • Then we're going to Utah for Labor Day.
  • We're going to celebrate IZ and my bro's birthdays
  • So more party
  • I'm going a little crazy with so much to do!
  • How do I keep getting myself into these situations?!
  • Hopefully, after Labor Day, things will slow down a touch.
  • Hopefully.
  • Oh and IZ gets to start preschool this month.
  • It will be awesome
  • both for him and me.
  • Smarty pants that he is!
  • I'm a little sad that he's so dang old already!
  • Boo for babies growing up!
  • I was looking at pictures of my babies last night
  • and I got sad.
  • Why are they tiny for only like a second
  • but then big, stinky adults for like 70 years?!
  • Not fair says I.
  • I loves me some babies.
  • So here's to another super busy week at my house!
  • Let's hope I survive.
  • And if I don't, I'll probably be the first person to ever die of party planning.
  • I'll be famous!
  • So either way I win, right?
Have a good evening, everybody! Go read and play!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! I love having parties. So super fun! And then a Utah trip-that is great. I am totally jealous of your house being clean! Mine is experiencing a 'messy time' right now, but I hope to have things back to working order, soon!

Your new blog look is soooo cute! I love it!

And stinky old adults for like 70 years? hahaha! you are hilarious!

mintifresh said...

Holy party central, lady!

My house is never clean *sadface*

I guess I'd actually have to clean to make that happen, huh. oh well. ;)