Hello! Thought you got rid of me, didn't you! Well it's not that easy! Ha ha!
No really, I have been playing MAD catch up this week.
And I am ALMOST up to speed...
So here's to Friday.
- It is perfectly silent in my house right now.
- Except for the fan and a faint lullaby playing in the distance.
- For a second there I thought I'd gone deaf
- or had a stroke,
- But no, nap times coincided today and I am a little uneasy
- not sure what to do with myself.
- I kind of just want to sit and enjoy the peace and quiet
- but I still have a list of things to do
- doesn't everybody though?
- I've pretty much come to the conclusion that there will always be crap on my to do list.
- And I think that is lame.
- So I'm going to start adding stuff to my list
- you know, just to shake things up.
- Things like walking by windows naked, just to see if anyone notices.
- trying new hairstyles that involve a lot of braiding.
- Seeing just how far behind my head I can get my foot.
- Dancing like a monkey just to see if I've still got it.
- Glitter toes, of course.
- And how about reorganizing my pictures and music on my computer into folders, sub folders, alphabetized and labeled with different colors and titles.
- Okay, maybe that's a little much.
- Gotta find that fine line between shaking things up and complete and utter waste of time.
- For you see, it is truly a fine line.
- But just FYI,
- no one noticed
- I hate my hair, the length, the color, and braiding is stupid
- pretty stinkin far
- and yeah I've still got it.
Have a great weekend, everybody!