Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

June 17, 2011

Friday Confessional: Baby Baby

Photobucket

So last Friday I was pregnant.  
And kinda whiny.  
And so ready to have a baby already!
And here it is Friday again and guess what?!
NOT pregnant!
NOT whiny.
And SO in love with said baby!
What a difference a week makes!!
So let's get to it, shall we?!

I confess...
  • I love having a newborn in the house.
  • Love it.
  • Newborns have a calm peacefulness about them that is amazing to be apart of.
  • They are so sweet and serene and beautiful.
  • Even with the two boys creating a hurricane of toys and noise and food and overall loudness
  • That baby somehow keeps the peace.
  • It's amazing.
  • I could seriously sit and hold her all day long and not feel bad about it.
  • Ahh, baby.
  • I must admit I am a little sleep deprived.
  • I've been catching up on my TV shows at night.
  • You know, when you've got a few hours to kill a night, what else is there to do?!
  • I'm all caught up on Glee and now working on Community. 
  • Ah babies...thinking it's party time all night.
  • But this past week has been amazing!
  • We had three dinners made for us this week.
  • And they were all super yummy!
  • We've had friends over and just all around good company.
  • And my Mom has been here
  • AND she got to stay for a week!
  • And everything worked out.
  • And it all just happened as it should have.
  • And I am so grateful and blessed and happy.
  • It's a good time to be me, that's for sure.
  • And have I mentioned how freaking adorably cute my baby is?!
  • Because I gotta tell ya, she's a beauty.
  • And she sleeps so much.
  • And eats so much.
  • And is just yummy.
  • Are you sick of me gushing about my beautiful daughter yet?!
  • Because I have one thing to say about that.
  • I HAVE A DAUGHTER!
  • I keep tripping over the words
  • And second guess myself when I call her "her" or "she".
  • I honestly never thought the day would come when I would get to say I have a daughter.
  • A beautiful baby girl.
  • And it's here.
  • And I couldn't be happier.
  • I have basically all I've ever wanted.
  • Sorry, I know it's just getting annoying now!
  • I have been making sure to keep a little bow in her hair at all times.
  • That way, when I look back at pictures, I'll know it's her and not Ian.
  • Because she really looks a lot like Ian when he was a babe.
  • A lot.
  • In fact, when I look at her, sometimes I think "Ian's wearing a bow!"
  • Ha ha.
  • I am really sleep deprived.
  • And as if I wouldn't be tipped off by the pink clothes.
  • But anyway.
  • I'm working on writing out the birth story.
  • So look forward to that!
  • Or don't, if you're not wanting to know the details.
  • Either way, I better get some sleep.
  • Gramma is enjoying the last bit of her snuggle time before she has to leave tomorrow.
  • Sad day.
  • Hopefully my mood will stay relatively good when it's me and Daddy against THEM.
  • Three kids.
  • We're totally outnumbered and out manned when my Mom leaves...
  • Pray for us...
  • But really, we'll be fine.
  • One way or another, I'm sure.
  • All is well over here!
  • And I couldn't feel more blessed!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephy said...

She really is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!! I am so happy for you...& a little jealous =) in a good way. Love you all to death!