Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

May 6, 2011

Friday Confessional: Mini Cruiser

Photobucket

It's Friday again!  And I've been slacking for a few weeks now.  So let's get back into the swing of things shall we?!

I confess...
  • I sorta think my time has come.
  • I swore up and down that I would never ever ever drive a mini van.
  • Ever.
  • In fact, I'd rather die than drive a mini van.
  • But suddenly I'm realizing that I may not have much say in the matter.
  • My sweet hubby is going to try and sell his beloved truck.
  • And then we'll take whatever he gets out of that and buy a new used family car.
  • Which, by the looks of things, is going to be a mini van.
  • Dang me and my procreative ways!
  • It was painfully obvious we just don't have enough room in the old caliber last weekend.
  • And by old, I mean the 2 years we've had it of course.
  • We went to Utah last weekend.
  • It was Ian's 2nd birthday.
  • And we had a small party.
  • And it was super fun.
  • I have a lovey dovey post about him coming up, don't you worry about that!
  • And then the next day my aunt threw me a baby shower.
  • It was super fantastic.
  • There were lots of the people I love there.
  • And a few couldn't be there, but still sent the sweetest gifts I've ever seen.
  • No really, as if I wasn't excited about having a girl before!
  • You should have seen all the cute pink girly stuff!
  • And the diapers! Oh man the diapers!
  • But here's the kicker.
  • We were in Utah.
  • And we live in Wyoming.
  • And our car is the size of a shoe box.
  • Needless to say we were pretty cozy coming home.
  • And we suddenly realized how soon we're going to have to find a place for another body.
  • And all her stuff too.
  • SOOOO
  • mini van here I come I guess.
  • sadness.
  • There are many other options of course.
  • Like my dreamcar.
  • But the problem lies that the Caliber set us back a bit.
  • And then the value went down.
  • As in through the floor under the basement and about 10 feet under the foundation.
  • So we're pretty upside down.
  • And until we can get right side up, we'll do what we have to for awhile.
  • Oh well.
  • Could be worse I suppose, right?
  • Right?!
  • Please oh please!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

VandyJ said...

Lean toward the SUV. It'll go more places in this great state of ours. You can get some that will seat 7-8. Just saying, with snow and such, four wheel drive is a good thing.

PONCIANO said...

I broke down and bought a minivan and I love it. It has all wheel drive. Lots of room and we take it everywhere and anywhere. It doesn't cost as much to fill. Thats a plus. Mine fits 7. Good luck!

Amber said...

I'm with Vandy - SUV, SUV!

But mini vans have come a long way so, you probably will find one that suits you all! Good luck!

Rebecca said...

I've never been too keen on the idea of a mini van either, but you could always get an SUV!