Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

April 8, 2011

Blast From the Past: MySpace Blog from 2/19/2008

I deleted my MySpace account awhile ago, but before I did I copied my blog posts from it. I mean, they must have meant something to me at some time or I wouldn't have posted them. I decided to post them here on my real life blog just to have the memory of a happier time...er, well a different time anyway. La la la, I know. Feel free to pass on these if you like, they're more for my sake than for yours. And I'm pretty sure I thought I was hilarious then too.  Yeah, sorry.




10 Random Things About Me:

  1. I have a degree in theatre and love everything about being on stage.  It's an obsession really and I think the only thing that will get it out of my blood is embalming fluid.  I really love being in the spotlight, but secretly I want to be a math teacher or an accountant.
  2. I love being a girl, which is SO far from where I was like 8 years ago.  I used to be sort of a tom boy, short hair, jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.  Minimal make-up, hung out with almost strictly boys.  I don't exactly know what happened, but somewhere along the way I snapped.  Now I love pink and jewelry and Coach bags and Roxy and make-up and pedicures and acrylic nails and, well, practically everything about being a girl.  It's all too much fun!
  3. When I get stressed out or sad or scared, I hide in the closet.  Even in my sleep, apparently...
  4. I have come to accept the fact that I will NEVER be satisfied with the way I look.  Lose 50 lbs, gain 20 back with baby, lose 30, still not happy.
  5. I miss doing hair, even though the pay sucks and it's a fickle, catty business, the hours suck and there are some straight up  nasty people out there who never think to shampoo.  I still love it and miss it.  Not to mention I am a product junkie.  Ask my hubby, I have literally 2 crates of product that will NEVER be used.  Seriously, despite that fact, try and keep me out of a beauty supply.  
  6. I miss my friends and being crazy and silly and stupid and staying up all night getting into deep conversations and laughing until the tears were rolling down our cheeks.  I love my husband with all my heart, but boys just don't know how to do that.
  7. I have actually dated at least 3 guys who later turned out to be gay.
  8. I never knew it was possible to hate someone so much but love them with all your heart at the same time.
  9. I am too nice...to a fault, actually.  I would give you the shirt off my back, my wallet, and my car to drive if you asked, and not think twice about how I was going to get home.  I have been screwed over so many times and yet I still give people the benefit of the doubt.
  10. I once had a guy break up with me through a song he wrote...the jack ass.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephy said...

I love past Camie ALMOST as much as I love present Camie =)
P.S. I am pretty sure we've taken care of #6!