Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

April 7, 2011

Blast From the Past: MySpace Blog from 1/16/2008

I deleted my MySpace account awhile ago, but before I did I copied my blog posts from it. I mean, they must have meant something to me at some time or I wouldn't have posted them. I decided to post them here on my real life blog just to have the memory of a happier time...er, well a different time anyway. La la la, I know. Feel free to pass on these if you like, they're more for my sake than for yours. And I'm pretty sure I thought I was hilarious then too.  Yeah, sorry.

TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THOMPSON COLES


He is very very smart.  He knows a lot about everything.

He will take the garbage out every time.  EVERY time.

He calls to tell me he is on his way home, even though we will see each other in two minutes.

He lets me sleep in.

He is beautiful.

He knows just the place I need my back rubbed.

He always thinks I'm beautiful. 

He works so I don't have to and lets me play with Izacc all day.

He is always thinking about the future and how we will be rich.

He is going to let me decorate the bathroom in pink roxy flowers.

1 comment:

Stephy said...

Awww! You have yourself a keeper =) Hehe! I love the blast from the past!!