1. Where did you meet?
Good old CWC in Riverton, Wyoming.
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
Well, the first time I met him he had long hair, leather jacket, piercings, was smoking, and to innocent little me fresh off the farm, he was everything I was supposed to stay away from. But then, he cut his hair...
3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
black leather jacket
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
In his apartment after the I Hate Winter Dance. It was a scam I tell you, I was set up! His roommate invited me over for a "party" and when I showed up, it was me, Thom, and his roommate. Then his roommate split. Well, I think you see where I'm going with this.
5. How did he/she ask you out?
We really just hung out together, it was never an asking thing, more of just implied. Although I do remember being yelled at fro throwing pennies at his window...but perhaps thats better saved for another time...
6. Where did you go for your first date?
Wow, JB's? Maybe a movie? I don't know, but it was a while after we started "dating", well now, that just sounds stupid. How can you go on a date after you are already dating? How about after we started making out? More grammatically correct?
7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
Oh, 5 months
8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yeah, practically forever ago. Arbor Day 2002. Awesome.
9. Do you and this person have kids together?
Yup, one 18 month old Izacc.
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
What qualifies as breaking the law? And do both of us have to have done it or just been together? Underage drinking? Theft? Speeding? I mean, there are too many variables to admit to anything here...
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
I liked this person when we hooked up, I loved him a few months later, although he said it first...I held strong...
12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner?
I can honestly say no, I've only known a few and we don't even have contact anymore, but when we did, no no no.
13. Do you trust this person?
With all my heart
14. Do you see you and your partner in your future?
well, yeah. That's kind of the whole point, right?
15. Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you?
A house? A baby?
16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?
Ha, it varies from day to day, but overall I would have to say that I hate finding socks in the couch.
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
Practically everything...no, I kid. Um, I tend to be silly at inopportune times.
18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now?
Well, together, a few kids, a bigger house, a few pounds lighter I hope. As far as physical location I have no idea. We seem to go where the wind blows us.
19.Will this person repost this?
nope he is nowhere near as cool as I am, nor does he have the time.
April 6, 2011
I deleted my MySpace account awhile ago, but before I did I copied my blog posts from it. I mean, they must have meant something to me at some time or I wouldn't have posted them. I decided to post them here on my real life blog just to have the memory of a happier time...er, well a different time anyway. La la la, I know. Feel free to pass on these if you like, they're more for my sake than for yours. And I'm pretty sure I thought I was hilarious then too. Yeah, sorry.