Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

January 7, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

Look!  A shiny new button!!  I loves it!
And I'm super glad it's Friday, I have a lot of things to get off my chest.

I confess...
  • Alright. I'm pregnant.
  • If you don't know this by now you obviously haven't been reading my blog.
  • Or my facebook statuses
  • Stati?
  • I don't know.  
  • What's the plural of status?!
  • You do not frequent my facebook page.
  • Or you're living under a rock.
  • Or you don't really give two craps.
  • Either way, the deed is done and I am most definitely knocked up.
  • And I am still very sick.
  • I'm 17 weeks.
  • And I AM STILL VERY SICK.
  • Boo to this, I say.
  • Boo!
  • It comes and goes, this is true.
  • But with the other two I was done with this nonsense by week 13, maybe 14.
  • Also all of a sudden I am exhausted.
  • Not so much in the first trimester, mind you.
  • No, no.  Now I'm well into the "golden age" of pregnancy, when everything is supposed to be looking up
  • And I'm still nauseated and ready for bed at 7pm.
  • Boy howdy, I can't wait to see what else is in store.
  • Yikes. maybe I shouldn't put that out there.
  • ANYWAY
  • I am strangely drawn to Bruno Mars' music these days.
  • And when I say strangely drawn, I mean I freakin' can't get enough of the stuff!
  • Like that new song Grenade 
  • I have no one in my life I feel this way about,
  • Negatively I mean,
  • And I could listen to this song all day, every day.
  • And he's got some pretty great other songs too.
  • Songs that are heartfelt
  • And super sweet
  • And fun.
  • But come on!
  • How could you not love a song with the lyrics,
  • "Tell the Devil I said 'hey' when you get back to where you're from"?!
  • Awesome.
  • I should really just go buy the freaking album
  • Instead of waiting for one to play on the radio or Pandora.
  • Yup, that's really what I do.
  • I'm awesome, in case you haven't discovered this already.
  • And by awesome, I mean lame.
  • BUT what are you gonna do?!
  • It's January, it's been below zero outside, and I'm cooped up,
  • Tired, getting fatter by the minute, and pretty darn nauseated.
  • Maybe I'll just hibernate til spring.
  • Oooh, yeah.
  • I'll leave the boys a pile of cereal, loaves of bread, and licorice.
  • They'll be totally fine.
  • Goodnight, y'all!

So you should totally go read this blog here and here.  It'll be fun and all the cool kids are doing it!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

congratulations...this is my first visit here...i think...my internet connection under the rock i love under gets fuzzy now and then.

great confessional, thanks for linking up and for the linky love!

don't worry about the boys licorice is enough to keep them going when balanced with cereal and bread.

true story.

Rachel said...

first time here. but really enjoyed your confession. sorry about the sickness!

I love Bruno Mars too. I met him in Oct at his concert here. He was very nice. Have pics of him with my girls. He can sound just like Michael Jackson. while he was warming up he did a few of his songs. very good and love the moon walk :) Well good luck with the morning crud... hope you feel better soon!

VandyJ said...

Hope things look up soon. Congrats on the new one coming soon. There are days when I wish I could go hide under a rock and let the guys fend for themselves.

Saimi said...

Congratulations, but I'm sorry you are feeling so sick! Don't worry about those boys, they are a hardy breed that can withstand just about anything...take if from a mother of boys, they can get through this too!!

Oh, I don't do Facebook, blogging is enough for me!

Aubrey S. said...

You're making me scared to ever get pregnant. And I'm thinking I'll be buying the Bruno Mars cd too.

Jennifer said...

NO...I didn't know you were pregnant and I feel like a loser! WAY TO GO!! THATS AWESOME and Brave at the same time. :-) I'm actually really excited for you...kids keep you busy but they are really the greatest things ever! Keep me up to date on everything.

PONCIANO said...

I didn't know either! CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Crossing my fingers for pink!