Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

March 4, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

Hello friends!
It's that time again!
I know you were all waiting on pins and needles for this one...
*enter sarcastic tone*
ANYWAY here we go.

I confess...
  • I have been spending the week in the great white, uh west??
  • It was Izacc's spring break so we decided to pay Gramma and Papa a visit.
  • It's been fun.
  • And cold.
  • And snowy.
  • I haven't put makeup on in days.
  • I taught the boys to lift up their shirts when they say "spring break"
  • I think it's hilarious.
  • Albeit inappropriate.
  • But if you don't know that about me by now, well, you must be living under a rock.
  • Or whatever.
  • We've had a lot of fun.
  • We took a small road trip, went shopping, saw my brother and his, uh, girlfriend??
  • Can I call her that??
  • Or just friend who is a girl...
  • Either way I like her and she is super fantastic.
  • And she kept Izacc occupied which is a feat all on it's own!
  • I had a confessional for last week started.
  • It's still sitting in my drafts.
  • I can't remember why I didn't post it...
  • I was probably WAY busy doing something SUPER important.
  • You know.
  • No actually, I was busy!  
  • I was doing hair!
  • So there, judging blog!
  • I did have something other than you to deal with.
  • Which is actually the case most days
  • Ha ha 
  • I suck at blogging.
  • It's all good though.
  • I'll get caught up one of these days...
  • Hopefully before Belly comes...
  • Otherwise, well, let's be honest here.
  • If I can't get it done with two, doesn't even seem plausible with three.
  • So here's hoping. 
  • Not to be confused with hopping, because if I were to do that I may loose all bladder control.
  • And no one wants to see a sad pregnant woman wet her pants, do they?!
  • I didn't think so.
So go link up and play along!  Seriously, all the cool kids are doing it!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

VandyJ said...

Hope your having fun with the grandparents. And no hopping for you, at least until, you know, August or something.