Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

March 24, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

Hi friends.
I've been absent the past couple Fridays.
My bad.
I don't even have a good excuse.
Laziness mixed in with a good dose of pregnancy brain??
Yes, let's go with that.
Anyway, on with the show!

I confess... 
  • I've been a rotten housewife lately.
  • My bathroom needs to be cleaned.
  • Again!
  • Sheesh, it's like every week it's the same old story!
  • I just JUST cleaned it!
  • Can't it just stay clean all by itself.
  • Honestly, bathroom.  Honestly.
  • Last Thursday we got Thom to ourselves all day long!
  • It was awesome.
  • It was also St. Patrick's Day.
  • So I made some rainbow pancakes.


  • They were pretty.
  • And pretty darn delicious!
  • I used a recipe I found here.


  • They're basically my new favorite.
  • Okay, OUR new favorite.
  • Even when they're not colored.
  • Did the boys love a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast?

  • Dare I say yes they did.



  • They did indeed.
  • I made a dress yesterday.
  • It's cute.
  • WAY cute.
  • So today, I made an equally cute counterpart to go with it.
  • No really, it's super cute.

  • There's a little sneak peek for ya.
  • I basically love them.
  • And I gotta say, they look pretty adorable on the bear.

  • This is the bear I bought for Ian to use in his monthly pictures for the first year.
  • They were pretty close to the same size when he was born.
  • So I'd say it's a pretty fair judge.

  • Also, I just really can't wait to dress this little girl up.


  • Also, I played dress up with a stuffed bear.
  •  Oh, let's just never speak of this again.


Photobucket

12 comments:

Ashley Cook said...

I LOVE the outfit! It's so cute! Seriously, I don't know where you find the energy to be so fun and creative. I'm lucky if my hair looks somewhat presentable for work these days.

Mamarazzi said...

you are so fun...love love love the rainbow pancakes, darling and deeeelicious!!

that little outfit is adorable too!

Anonymous said...

I love that you dressed up the bear! It's so cute. :)

There aren't enough ruffle butt bottoms in the world!

Have a great weekend. :))

VandyJ said...

That dress is so cute. And the bear--cute too. The new baby is going to look awesome!

Aubrey S. said...

Most of the time, when I read the confessions, I'm thankful that I'm in no hurry to have kids. But today, I feel differently. I want to make rainbow pancakes for the kiddies. I want to dress a baby girl in that dress with the adorable ruffled bloomers!

Have a great weekend!

Shawn said...

LOVE the pancake, what an awesome Mommy you are !

And playing dress up with the bear is just practice for that baby girls you're going to be bringing home soon!

Bridget said...

Love your list!!! Those pancakes look yummy. I've seen them all over blogland, but just not adventurous enough to make them...yet...

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

I have GOT to try those rainbow pancakes! Thanks so much! too cute.

Good job on the cute outfit too!

mintifresh said...

That dress is so cute! Even on a bear!! ;)

Unknown said...

Rainbow pancakes! That's awesome!!

Love the outfit! I'm waiting for my little dude to get here so I can put him in all the cute cloth diapers I've been getting for him. They are so addicting! But I haven't yet, tired them on a bear or baby doll. The key word...yet!

Jena said...

Oh, rainbow pancakes - FUN! I'll have to try some!

Unknown said...

Those outfits are precious!!! You are a fantastic seamstress!! Awesome job!

And I won't tell anyone about you playing with the bear....

~Becca