Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

October 1, 2010

Friday Confessional




Is it Friday already!? Seriously? I swear I say that every week! But this one just kind of snuck up on me. Good. I'm excited. Here's my confession.

  • Aw crap.
  • No seriously.
  • I just had a crown pop off.
  • Are you kidding me?!
  • Have I ever told you just how freeking much I hate my teeth?
  • Well it's obvious they hate me right back.
  • I have a dentist appointment on Tuesday.
  • Do you think I can make it until then?
  • If I'm really careful?
  • Oh I hate this!
  • Whatever, teeth.
  • Whatever.
  • I have been kinda out of the blogging sphere as of late.
  • I know everyone says that.
  • I'm glad I'm not alone.
  • There have been good reasons though.
  • Like * loads of laundry.
  • * = a friggin large amount.
  • And figuring out what to do with 50 apples.
  • (more on that later)
  • And uh preschool drop offs and pickups
  • And seriously when did preschool turn into real life class pictures and book orders school?!
  • Because MY preschool was a WHOLE lot differenter.
  • Differenter indeed.
  • Oh I've been doing hair lately.
  • a lot of hair actually.
  • It's been nice and fun!
  • I need a little salon in my basement.
  • That would be awesome.
  • And fun.
  • Oh and the main thing that's been keeping me off my computer
  • we got cable on Monday.
  • That's right, folks
  • genuine real life television.
  • I've been catching up on what's really going on in the world out there
  • and I gotta say I'm not too impressed.
  • But whatever.
  • We haven't watched on minute of Spongebob since Monday.
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • (That was a heavenly angel choir, if you were wondering.)
  • Oh and cable, in case you didn't know, IS the root of all evil.
  • Pretty sure of it.
  • Gotta go pull out my emergency crown glue.
  • Because yeah, I keep it on hand.
  • Have you ever seen it in the store and been like
  • who would ever buy that crap?!
  • Well, I've got the answer.
  • Yo.
  • Right here.
  • This guy.
  • Because you just never know when one of your FREAKING crowns is gonna pop off.
  • Or out.
  • And yeah, it's not the first time.
  • So excuse me whilst I perform minor dental surgery on myself.
  • Tuesday better hurry up and get here!
Now go read.
And play.
And enjoy your freaking perfect teeth!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Kellie said...

One of my crowns crumbled when I was pregnant- it had only been there for four years and my insurance wouldn't pay for a new one until it had been five. It cost me $600. Not cool, not cool at all.

Emmy said...

So sorry about your crown :(. And yes I just got the picture order form and book orders from my daughter's preschool this week! Insane..plus a huge ripoff.

Stephanie said...

tuesday is nearing. hang in there until then. surely you can sit down in front of the cable and drink it all in while worrying about what's in that crown glue you purchased. seriously...be safe!

Unknown said...

Sorry about your crown thats horrible! I would have never guessed that they made crown glue.. good to know I need some off that on tap for the hubs!
great post!