Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

October 4, 2010

Apple Help! –SOLVED!!

I win.

My invasion of apples is over.

I put up 6 quarts of apple pie filling and 6 pints of applesauce.

DSC_7227

DSC_7228

DSC_7229

DSC_7231

Just remind me to make applesauce every year.  I love the yellow cheeriness of these little babies!  Every time I see their sunshiny faces I smile. 

Not that they have faces per say.

But you know what I mean.

Right?

Anyway, I posted recipes and all about my adventures here.

 

I have been on phase one of THE DIET and after eating nothing but meats and veggies, I was pretty tempted by these beauties. 

I can TOTALLY see how Eve was seduced by an apple. 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love the photos of your apple adventures. Hang tight with the diet; it's well worth the end results!